Xeester Company is the data controller of the website https://www.xeester.com.
Xeester is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") and Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended (known as the "Data Protection Act"), by ensuring the highest level of protection for the personal data of our Users.
I. Exercising Your Rights
For any information or to exercise your Data Protection rights regarding personal data processing managed by Xeester, you can contact our data protection officer at:
II. About Cookies
We use different cookies on the site to measure the audience and integrate services that improve the site's interactivity.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a set of information, usually small in size and identified by a name, that can be transmitted to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain duration, and will send it back to the web server each time you reconnect. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to remember your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an identifier for tracking your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
>Learn more about our Cookie Management Policy (LINK to the page)
III. Information Related to Data Protection
A. Purpose of Data Processing
The purpose of the processing is the management of the website administered by Xeester as well as its Smart poker tracker software.
- the preparation and publication of content and newsletters;
- management of requests and possible complaints via contact forms;
- setting up an online forum service;
- creation and management of user accounts;
- technical administration in connection with service providers (third-party application maintenance, hosting, domain name registrar, certification authority);
- site security management (equipment and security logs);
- production of audience and usage statistics of services offered by Xeester;
- management of complaints related to the Xeester tracker software.
B. Processed Data
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and includes information related to data protection.
Data related to the creation and management of a User account: name, first name, email, username, password, and optionally: address, postal code, city, country, description (users are free to complete these fields) and any complaints.
Technical data collected during your visit to our site: last mac address, IP, computer name, connection date.
Data composing your posts and comments if you participate in the website's forum.
The volume of hands played during your use of our tracking software.
C. Data Subjects
The data processing concerns:
- Xeester members and staff, as well as users identified in publications;
- users of the website administered by Xeester;
- users of the Xeester tracker software;
D. Data Recipients
Depending on the tasks and processing, recipients of all or part of the data are:
- The Xeester team and personnel of our service providers responsible for publishing content and technical administration of the website, processing requests received via contact forms, processing related to account management, and supervision of the security of Xeester's information systems;
- Users of the website administered by Xeester;
< strong>Transfers of Data Outside the EU
Publications may be accessible outside the European Union due to their presence on the Internet.
If the data collected by Xeester when the User uses the Site or Services were to be transferred outside the European Union to countries whose applicable legislation on personal data protection differs from that applicable in France.
In this case, Xeester implements safeguards provided by the applicable legislation on personal data protection to ensure an adequate level of protection for the transferred data [in particular through standard contractual clauses (SCCs) or binding corporate rules (BCRs)].
E. Data Retention Period
- Data related to exchanges with service providers are kept for 5 years after the end of the concerned service.
- Data collected via the forum and comments are anonymized from the deletion of the associated account.
- Log data are kept for 6 months.
- Data necessary for producing audience and usage statistics of online services (Google tool) are kept for 25 months in a format that does not allow identification of individuals by their IP address, and include an identifier (related to the cookie) kept for a maximum of 6 months unless opposed by the concerned person.
As a data controller, Xeester uses appropriate and proportionate security means on its Website to protect the information communicated by its Users and the personal data attached to it.
Xeester takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties, thanks to the security of the computer system to prevent external access to Users' personal data.
G. Your Rights Regarding Your Data
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the service can exercise the following rights:
- a right to information: the obligation for Xeester to make available to the User all the information that he or she has provided.
- a right of access: the right for the User to receive a copy of his or her personal data.
- a right to rectification: the right for the User to request the modification of his or her personal data that are incorrect or incomplete.
- a right to erasure: the right for the User to request the deletion of his or her personal data, in certain situations.
- a right to restriction of processing: the fact that Xeester cannot, beyond a certain time, continue to process and use the User's personal data.
- a right to data portability: the right for the User to receive his or her personal data provided to Xeester, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to transmit these data to a third party, in certain situations.
- a right to object: the right for the User to object at any time, for reasons related to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, including the right to object at any time to processing for marketing purposes.
In accordance with current regulations, each request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an ID document bearing the signature of the applicant and specify the address to which the response should be sent. A response will then be sent to the User within one (1) month of receiving the request.
Finally, when Xeester detects a personal data breach likely to create a high risk to the User's rights and freedoms, the User will be informed of this breach as soon as possible.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he or she believes that the processing of personal data concerning him or her constitutes a violation of the applicable law, on the CNIL website, https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes